Thursday, October 11, 2007



Monsters


Jetty loves coming out to the studio with me. She has her own little area with her art supplies and usually does her own thing for a while and eventually ends up at my work table trying to help in her sweet little way. The other day when we were out in the studio Jetty came up with a great idea just in time for Halloween. She came to me with a drawing of a monster and she said "He is a good monster that scares away bad dreams." She then asked me if we could make him. How could I resist so I put down my work and we picked out fabric and ribbon and started to create. I showed her how to stuff the arms and legs and she did a great job. I have to say "Henry" turned out to be a cute little monster just right to scare away any bad dreams. I might just try and make some more for my shop. I just need to come up with a cute little poem or something to go with them.

1 comment:

Heather said...

He could be Henry the Scary Monster from Jack's Big Music Show!