Saturday, September 15, 2007

Joining the blogging world

Yes, I have decided to join the blogging world. I am not the best at journaling for my girls so I thought this would be a great way to get a journal in a couple times a week . You notice that I didn't say everyday because I am realistic and I know that most of my days are taken up running around after a 4 year old and 1 year old. We spend most of our days creating art, playing outside, pretend cooking, real cooking, reading books, and cuddling (lots and lots of cuddling). I am also lucky enough to have a wonderful husband that gives me "Mama Time" in my studio so I am able to create something without the girls.
I hope this blog will also let our friends and family, who we are not lucky enough to live close to, get a little glimpse at our girls lives. It is so much fun to go on new adventures with them everyday and I hope to share a little bit of that with you.
Mel

No comments: