Thursday, July 23, 2009

North Carolina- part two





While we were in North Carolina I wanted to hear some true mountain music. As I scanned the local papers I found a nearby city who was having music to raise money for their library. Groovin on the Grovemont was in cute little Swannanoa and was better then mountain music. The band was Barrel House Mamas and they were a wonderful folky/blues band. We had pizza on the grass that they were selling to raise money for the cutest little library and we all ate up the wonderfulness of the moment.

The one photo is of Jetty examining a knat. The girls became obsessed with watching them and who could collect the most "pets" on their bodies.

1 comment:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Oh how I hate gnats... annoying but had to laugh at the girls trying to collect them on their legs...
Have been busy still... want to get a date set at some stage... I promise... I never thought I would get so busy with stuff...