Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Thank You


Lisa asked me to post this on my blog...I also added a photo of Jetty and Anna at Anna's birthday party last month. The girls had so much fun!


Dear Friends,
We are overwhelmed by your generosity at Mel's Open House. Thank you so much for your support. We are so thankful for all of you. God is going to turn our difficult days into joy. Anna and I are going to get through our chemo and be healthy. I have no doubt God will hear our prayers. What an awesome testimony we will have to tell the world! Thank you again for being so wonderful. Have a wonderful Christmas!!

Lisa, Vern, Aimee, and Anna Harris

1 comment:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Oh they look like they are having SO much fun...

Sorry it has been a while between visits... stuff is busy here... if I don't drop in before Christmas... have a good one... take care