Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Red Neck Hot Tub




I know that the post title is not politically correct but it really does fit. We had a spa for a few years but it is so hot most of the time that we really didn't use it often. After we sold the spa we bought an old claw foot tub but it was way to heavy to move around. The latest solution for outdoor bath time is a feeding trough. I met Doug at the feeding store and he actually wanted me to lay inside one of those dusty feeding troughs to see how comfortable it was going to be. Needless to say, I passed on the offer and said anything would be fine. It may not be pretty but it is comfortable and it is light enough to stash behind the studio when not in use. As you can tell the girls love bathing outside. One day I still would like to get a nice claw foot tub and put it under the jasmine where the outdoor shower is...a girl can dream.

No comments: