Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Busy, Busy






We have been very busy these last couple of weeks. I had my Studio Open House which was lots of fun. It was great seeing everyone and a big thank you to everyone who came by that night and the following week. I posted a few photos of my studio ready for the open house. I didn't realize how many goods I had until I started pulling things out. I need to give my wonderful Hubby big loves and kisses for watching the girls so I am able to get in the studio once a week to create things. I so appreciate that time. I sent some of the left over items to my favorite Gallery in town
http://www.mosquitomudpottery.com/gallery/index.html

Our little town also had their Christmas parade which the girls really enjoyed. After the regular Christmas parade they put on a boat parade in the evening. We went down to our sailboat and watched the parade from there. The girls enjoyed practicing their knot tying while they waited for the boats.

We also ventured up to St. Augustine for dinner that week to enjoy their Christmas lights. I love St. Augustine in the winter and it is also where I attended college which adds to my fondness of the city.

http://www.flagler.edu/
The tree is decorated and was ready just in time for a little Christmas get-together we hosted with our local Families with Children from China group. It was great seeing all the beautiful little girls and chatting with the
Moms and Dads. I hope we are able to get together more often.

No comments: